The newest firmware files can be found below.
Before the firmware update, please make sure to use a high quality class 10 memory card, a list of supported cards can be found here:
Change log for v1.1 (Translated by Mr.Peter Wang):
1. Add supported 64GB Card
To upgrade the firmware properly, follow the steps carefully:
1. Power the camera off.
2. Remove the battery and the MicroSD card from the camera.
3. Reformat the MicroSD card using the FAT32 file format* on your computer.
4. Copy the firmware files into the root directory of your MicroSD card.
5. Reinsert the SD card to your camera.
6. Reinsert the battery.
7. Connect the camera with charger, the camera will be upgraded automatically
8. After the firmware update is completed remove the SD card from the camera and format it again on your computer, make sure to use the FAT32 file format*.
*We recommend to do the format under Windows or MAC, some Linux users are getting problems updating because the format is not correct.
Should you have any questions regarding the firmware update, please submit a ticket or email us at email@example.com