SJCAM SJ360 Firmware v.1.3 (firmware file attached under the article)
To upgrade the firmware properly, follow the steps carefully:
1. Power the camera off.
2. Remove the MicroSD card from the camera.
3. Format the MicroSD card using the FAT32 file format on your computer*.
4. Copy the firmware 'bin' file into the root directory of your MicroSD card, please keep the firmware 'bin' file's name.
5. Reinsert the SD card to your camera.
6. Connect the camera with charger, the camera will be upgraded automatically. If your battery was full, you do not need to connect the camera with charger.
7. After the firmware update was completed, please delete the 'bin' file.
*We recommend to do the format under Windows or MAC, some Linux users are getting problems updating because the format is not correct.
Should you have any questions regarding the firmware update, please submit a ticket or email us at email@example.com