Follow these steps to install the new firmware v1.15:
- Extract the memory card form your camera.
- Format the memory card to FAT32 in your computer. NOTE: If the card is nor formatted to FAT32 the update may not happen.
3. Copy the firmware file in your card. You can download the new firmware from HERE (v1.15)
4. Insert the card into the camera and connect the card into a power supply. If your battery is fully charged, you don't need to connect it to a power supply.
5. Turn on the camera, go to settings and select Version. The camera will ask you if you want to update the firmware.
6. Accept and wait until the process finishes, the screen may shut down for a few seconds and the LED lights may blink.
7. Turn the camera on again, navigate to version and see if your camera firmware has updated to the desired version.
Should you have any questions regarding the firmware update, please submit a ticket or email us at email@example.com