Follow these steps to install the new firmware v1.15:
- Extract the memory card form your camera.
- Format the memory card to FAT32 in your computer. NOTE: If the card is nor formatted to FAT32 the update may not happen.
3. Copy the firmware file in your card. You can download the firmware from HERE (v1.15)
4. Insert the card into the camera and connect the card into a power supply. If your battery is fully charged, you don't need to connect it to a power supply.
5. Turn the camera on, and the Installation process will begin. The screen may shut down for a few seconds and the LED lights may blink.
Once done, Format the card, and Skip to number 8.
6. If the installation doesn't proceed when powering the camera on, go to settings and select Version, shown here encircled in red.
Tap the version number, then the camera will ask you if you want to update the firmware.
7. Tap the Circle option to begin installation. The screen may shut down for a few seconds and the LED lights may blink.
8. Turn the camera on again, navigate to version and see if your camera firmware has updated to the desired version.
Download the firmware from HERE (v1.15)
Should you have any questions regarding the firmware update, please submit a ticket or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org